Welcome to The Urology Group
Advanced Care. Improving Lives.
Opening August 2012 – Our Norwood Campus
Click here for Patient Forms
35 physicians, 19 locations – one mission
The Urology Group is one of the largest single specialty groups of urologists in the United States. As urologists, we provide medical and surgical care of the urinary tract in men and women, and the reproductive system in men. Our group's purpose is to provide the most advanced urologic care so we can improve the lives of our patients.
Patients often come to us with sensitive or life threatening conditions. Our physicians understand the stress that can accompany these issues and provide care aimed at improving their lives.
As medical professionals we:
- Maintain patient care as our primary responsibility
- Foster respect for the individual – whether patient or employee
- Embrace diversity to achieve corporate excellence
- Continuously seek advanced care options for our patients
- Give back to our communities to improve lives
An entire network of urology specialists
We operate a network of conveniently located offices that are integrated with a state-of-the-art care center of excellence. Our group, consisting of more than 30 board-certified urologists with neighborhood offices and several specialty-care centers, including The Urology Center, combine to form a comprehensive group of urologic services that can meet all our patients’ needs.
Whether at individual physicians offices or through the treatments we offer at our Norwood Campus, The Urology Group strives to provide the highest quality urologic care, acting as Greater Cincinnati’s premier healthcare resource in this specialty.
We treat patients of all ages and both sexes. While our main emphasis is patient care, we also participate in clinical research related to urological problems and enjoy a teaching relationship with the urology residents of the University of Cincinnati Medical School.
Our physicians are involved in a wide variety of community projects and pride themselves on the opportunities to lead those efforts. In particular we support local efforts to raise awareness of and drive dollars toward cancer research and prevention.
Learn more about how The Urology Group gives back to our community:
- Prostate Cancer Screenings in the Community - The Urology Group sponsors free prostate cancer screenings at locations around the Greater Cincinnati. Check our calendar for upcoming screenings.
- The Great Prostate Cancer Challenge 5k Run/Walk - Join us Saturday, September 8, for our annual fundraiser for prostate cancer awareness and research programs. The event is sponsored by ZERO - the Project to End Prostate Cancer and is sponsored by Abbott Laboratories as well as a number of local businesses.
Adopt-A-Class - The Urology Group has been involved in the Adopt A Class program for four years, mentoring about 150 students at the John P. Parker School in Madisonville, OH.
Adopt A Class Foundation is a Cincinnati-based non-profit mentorship program that connects members of the business community with students from pre-kindergarten through to the eighth grade. Founded eight years ago, it now involves about 250 companies and organizations serving more than 6,000 students in Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky.
The Urology Group elected to participate in Adopt a Class in order to make a difference in the community, and to provide a ray of hope to children in underserved areas of the Cincinnati community.